Saturday, August 30, 2008

Glad to be at home!

For those of you who didn't know, I have been suffering from gallstones since just after Avery was born. Me, being stubborn, cancelled the surgery that I had scheduled for July to remove my gallbladder. I hadn't been really sick in a few months and of course I knew better than the doctors and decided to postpone the surgery until I was "really sick." Well, to make a long story short, I ended up in the emergency room early (really early) Thursday morning, and had my gallbladder taken out the same day. I am sore and tired, but glad to be at home. Bryan is doing a great job tending to all my needs, and for the most part Avery is not being too needy. The hardest part of the surgery is that I can't pick Avery up for about a week, so she and I are finding creative ways to get around this. For all of you who have called and offered help and prayers, thank you!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Get well soon!

Tiffany said...

hope you're feeling a little better sis!