Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Earthquakes


Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner is a must read if you have had a baby, especially if you have had time to step back from early motherhood and laugh. The book ties the lives of 4 youngish first-time mothers together with the struggles of relationships, body, emotions, and work pre-and post baby. If you have not given birth yet, don't read it, it's too real. Live in your "my life will only change a little bit once I've had a baby" fantasy for as long as you can!

2 comments:

kristenlea47 said...

I like her. I've read "In Her Shoes" and loved it.

Anonymous said...

I've read all of her books. Little Earthquakes was my favorite. I actually read it while I was pregnant and wish I had waited a little bit longer. Now I want to read it again!